K-3 consultants have the capacity to work on all types of mineral deposits and provide a wide range of expertise in project management on early stage, green/brown field exploration to drilling and resource definition. Our consultants are well positioned to plan and supervise major programs either on secondment as individual professional capacity or full scale team with management responsibilities.
Our services include:
- Planning, implementation and execution of grass-root mineral exploration programs
- RC / DD drilling planning, supervision, logging and interpretation
- Resource definition drilling and interpretation
- Deep drilling and target definition
- Data capture, validation, security and reporting
- Geostatistics drill planning, management and interpretation
- Geotechnical drill planning, logging and interpretation
- Logging and sampling
- Program management utilizing both traditional methods and modern aids including SWIR/XRF, PEMA etc.
- Writing procedures for metallurgical and leachwell sampling for feasibility purposes, soil, auger, RC / DD sampling etc.
- QAQC programs and reports